Prayer Appointment Page
Date(s) - 07/03/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Diyanet Center of America
9610 Good Luck Road
The Diyanet Center of America Appointment Page for Congregational Prayers
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
We are going to start hosting Jum’a Prayer in the DCA. Please see guidelines, register via form down below for prayers.
The doors will be open at 1:00 pm.
Rules & Regulations
- Please wear a mask all time
- Bring your own prayer rug
- Perform wudu at home. Bathrooms are closed in the center.
- DCA Underground parking will be available with limited capacity.
- Below 15 years-old and elder community members won’t be accepted for their safety.
- There will be a heat check at the entrances. If you have an underlying condition or someone had the virus previously please pray at home.
- After Fardh Prayers, no sunnah prayer allowed in the masjid. Please leave the center immediately while following the security staff.
- Keep a distance of 6ft always.
- The limit will be 75 (courtyard), and 275 (garden). Please follow the Staff & Security for empty spaces.
- Place your feet on the green tapes. Please don’t leave your area until the prayer ends.
- Avoid crowing on the Entrance & Exit to the parking garage. We will fill & empty the spaces in one line, please do not rush or skip the line.
There will be Turkish Doner + Rice to-go box on sale after the prayer.
Every individual has to fill the form separately. You will receive a confirmation e-mail day before the prayer. (valid for those who not able to receive right away)
Thanks for understanding while we trying to keep everybody safe.
For questions and else please write to firstname.lastname@example.org