Eid al-Adha Prayer
Date(s) - 07/20/2021
7:00 am - 8:30 am
Diyanet Center of America
9610 Good Luck Road
Eid al-Adha 2021 Program | July 20th
Eid al-Adha 2021 Prayer | Kurban Bayrami | will be on Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 insha’Allah. The Eid Program is as follows;
Tuesday, July 20th, 2021
First Prayer 7:00 AM
Second Prayer 8:30 AM
- 6:30 AM – Doors Opening for First Congregation (Entrances are from the main door)
- 7:00 AM – First EID PRAYER
- 7:30 AM – Breakfast (to-go only and following social distancing)
- 8:00 AM – Leaving Time for the First Congregation (Exits are from South Gate | Follow Signs)
- 8:00 AM – Doors Opening for Second Congregation
- 8:30 AM – Second EID PRAYER
- 9:00 AM – Breakfast (to-go only and following social distancing)
- The center will be open to everyone who wants to join breakfast and celebrate with social distancing all-day
- 1:30 PM – Dhuhr Prayer
Rules & Regulations
- Registration is not required
- Please wear a mask all time
- Bring your own prayer rug
- Perform wudu at home. Bathrooms are closed in the center.
- DCA Underground parking will be available with limited capacity.
- We are encouraging families not to bring their children. Children are allowed with parent supervision only.
- The prayers will be held indoors/outdoors. Bring your Umbrella, Qur’an, Beads, Water Bottle, etc.
- If you have an underlying condition please pray at home.
- Keep a distance of 6ft always.
- Avoid crowing at the Entrance & Exit to the parking garage.
Eid Parking Options;
2. VFW Post 8950 (Public) 0.2 Miles
9800 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD 20706 Click for Maps
3. Jubilee Church (Public) 0.1 Miles
9721 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD 20706 Click for Maps
There will be a breakfast-to-go box on sale after the prayer.
The DCA operations are relying on your donations. Please support us for keeping the Mosque open & clean & secure. Maintenance, bills, technical equipment, licenses are the main cost for operations.
CLICK HERE FOR SUPPORTING US
For questions and else please write to firstname.lastname@example.org