2019 Ramadan Umrah
Date(s) - 05/01/2019 - 05/10/2019
2019 RAMADAN UMRAH RULES
Brothers and sisters who want to perform Ramadan Umrah this year from the United States of America which is proudly organized by the Diyanet Center of America and the Religious Affairs Consultancy of the Turkish Embassy in Washington, DC, with the support of Presidency of Religious Affairs and the Diyanet Foundation.
The duration of this year’s Ramadan Umrah will be 10 days from May 25 to June 5, 7 of which will be in Makkah and 3 in Madinah.
Applications for the 2019 Ramadan Umrah trip need to be submitted through our website https://www.diyanetamerica.org/umrah until April 15. Applicants’ information must be entered as it appears on their passports. The bio-data page of the passport needs to be uploaded on the application page as well. Those who submit an application need to prepare the documents listed below and mail or deliver them in person to the Diyanet Center of America as soon as possible. Registration will be complete after the documents and the payment is received.
ACCOMMODATION FEATURES AND RATES
All our hotels are 5-stars and are within walking distance to Makkah. Madinah, and Masjid Al-Haram courtyard. Breakfast and dinner buffets are included. Guests can choose to stay in single, double, triple or quad rooms.
Booked hotels for the trip are as follows:
Mercury Hotel or Jazeerah Hotel in Makkah.
Grand Marmara, Divan Marmara, or Bosphorus-2 in Madinah.
The travelers will fly with Turkish airlines.
Single Room 4,150 USD
Double Room 3,900 USD (per person)
Triple Room 3,650 USD (per person)
Quad Room 3,400 USD (per person)
Note: Babies 0-24 months receive a 75% discount. Children 2-12 years old receive a 25% discount
Deposit account for Umrah fees:
Bank: Bank of America
Account Name: EMBASSY OF REPUBLIC OF TURKEY OFFICE OF
RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS COUNSELOR
Account Number: 2260 0568 3772
Routing Number: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
1.Round trip flight tickets to Saudi Arabia.
2.Accommodations in Makkah and Madinah.
3.The fees that are required by the Saudi Government.
4.Visa applications and ticket purchases.
5. Transportations are provided in Jeddah/Makkah/Madinah for airport pickups, returns, and other trips between Makkah, Madinah, and other destinations like Arafat, Muzdalifah, Mina, Hira, Sawr etc.
6. Travelers’ luggage transportation to the airport on the way back home.
7. The travelers will stay in 5-star hotels.
8. Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided throughout their stay.
9. The umrah travelers who have health issues in Makkah and Madinah will have a chance to get treatment, even the most critical surgeries, in Diyanet’s fully operated hospitals as in or outpatient. Diyanet’s hospitals have all the latest technology in addition to their specialized doctors. If needed the treatment and examinations can be done without any charge and all the medicines are also free of charge.
10. There will be a participation session called “Sacred Journey: Umrah” for our travelers in Washington, New York, and Kentucky. Participation for the practice session is mandatory.
11. During the period in Makkah, travelers’ personal expenditure and any type of insurance like travel, health, and accident will be the traveler’s responsibility.
12. Those who have to cancel the trip for any reason will be reimbursed after all expenses up to that date are deducted.
13. The travelers who wish to extend their trip by staying in Istanbul on the way back from the Umrah have an option to do so, on the condition that they have to return back to the USA within 45 days. Travelers who choose this option must notify us by including their exact return dates during the online registration. Our organization is not responsible to purchase any new tickets or issue refunds after the dates of the trip are finalized during the
online registration. In case of any arbitrary or mandatory changes on the return trips from Istanbul will merely be travelers’ responsibility.
14. Any flight delay and lost or delayed luggage is the airlines’ responsibility.
15. Umrah pilgrims need to pay any damage they caused in Makkah and Madinah.
16. Travelers are not allowed to bring any products or publications that are forbidden by the Saudi government.
17. If anyone passes away during the Umrah, they will be buried where they died. The burial will be performed by the Presidency of Religious Affairs.
18. Our organization will not be responsible for the services that can’t be provided or can only be partially provided due to restrictions from the local authorities in Saudi Arabia.
19. Umrah pilgrims need to pay any damage they caused in Makkah and Madinah.
20. Transportation to the airport in the US will be the traveler’s responsibility.
THE MATERIALS TO BE GIVEN
Backpack, Book Set, Slipper bag, Belt, 10 Anti-viral Face Masks, Fragrance-free soap, Pouch, Ihram
Backpack, Book Set, Slipper bag, Pouch, 10 Anti-viral Face Masks, Fragrance fee soap, Towel, Headscarf
2019 Umrah Organization expected travel dates are below.
May 24, 2019, USA-ISTANBUL / May 25, 2019, ISTANBUL- JEDDAH
June 5, 2019, MADINAH-ISTANBUL / June 5, 2019, ISTANBUL-USA
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Original Passport. Passports should be biometric with chip and should not expire within 6 months of departure date for Umrah.
- Original Residency Documents (Green cards).
- 3 recent passport photos with a white background.
- Copy of Turkish ID Card cut in original size, front and back, if applicable.
- Meningitis vaccination record (Mencevax ACW 135 Y). If the traveler received the vaccination within the past 3 years there is no need to get vaccinated again since this vaccination is valid for 3 years.
- The female travelers who were born after June 6, 1978 (younger than 40) and will be traveling alone during the Umrah need to fill out the Mahram form given in the link below.
Please click here to download the form.
- Married applicants who will be traveling together should submit a copy of their marriage certificate.
- Limited seats are available.
Mail Registration Documents to:
Name: Ibrahim Duran
Address: Diyanet Center of America
9610 Good Luck Road Lanham, Maryland 20706
Phone number: 301-459-9589 (Between 10:00am to 5:00pm everyday )