2017 Umrah Tour
Date(s) - 12/21/2017 - 12/31/2017
2017 UMRAH ORGANIZATION RULES
For the Muslims who want to go to Umrah from the United States of America, Washington Turkish Embassy of Religious Affairs, and Turkish American Community Center will conduct the organization with the help of Republic of Turkey Presidency of Religious Affairs and Turkey Diyanet Foundation like the previous years.
This year Umrah organization will be 6 days in Makkah and 3 days in Madinah, a total of 9 days between December 21, 2017 (Friday) and December 31, 2017 (Sunday).
Applications for 2017 Umrah Organization will be available between October 20, 2017 and December 5, 2017 via www.diyanetamerica.org/umrah. All the information should be filled out completely and exactly like how it appears on their passport. The fee for the Umrah will be paid via debit/credit card during the online registration while filling out the application. Those who are pre-registered should prepare their documents listed below and mail or deliver them by hand to Diyanet Center of America at their earliest convenience. After the payments and the documents are received their registration will be complete.
2017 UMRAH ORGANIZATION SELECTIONS
This year Umrah travelers will stay in 2-3 person capacity private rooms. The rate is $2500/person.
Features: Our 5 star hotel accommodations are within the walking distance to Makkah and Madinah Haram courtyards. Self-serve breakfast, dinner, tea and coffee will be provided
- These are the services that will be paid for with the fee money: Round trip flight tickets to Saudi Arabia.
- Accommodations in Makkah and Madinah.
- The fees that are required by Saudi Government.
- Visa applications and ticket purchases.
- Bus rentals in Jiddah-Makkah- Madinah and Meshair and organizing the bus visits in Makkah and Madinah.
- Travelers’ luggage transportation to the airport on the way back home.
- The roundtrip from and to the USA will be via airfare. However, trips from Makkah to Madinah and/or Madinah to Makkah and the visit locations in Makkah and Madinah (like Arafat, Muzdalifah, Mina, Hira, Sawr etc.) will be done by bus.
- For the Umrah travelers daily self-service breakfast and dinner will be available. They will be in 4 hours ranges.
- The hotel rooms have single beds, showers, and air-conditioning. Elevators are also available in the hotel.
- The umrah travelers who have health issues in Makkah and Madinah will have a chance to get treatment in Diyanet’s fully operated hospitals as in or outpatient. Diyanet’s hospitals have all the latest technology in addition to their specialized doctors. If needed the treatment and examinations can be done without any charge and all the medicines are also free of charge.
- The terminal round-trip operations and all kinds of health and government issues will be carried out by experts of the Presidency of Religious Affairs.
- During the period in Makkah, travelers’ private expenses will be their own responsibility. The ones who will join our Umrah Organization from Turkey need to be ready at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport at the announced date and time.
- On Sunday December 17, 2017 there will be a seminar called “Sacred Journey: Umrah” for our pilgrims in Washington and New York to give information about the trip. All male and female applicants are encouraged to participate in this seminar.
- The ones who have to cancel the trip for any reason, will get their reimbursement after all the expenses that were done up to that date are deducted.
- After the Umrah is completed the travelers have a chance to stay in Turkey if they wish to do so. They have to return to the US within the 3 months counting the departure date
from the US as Day 1. There is no open ticket option available. Umrah applicants are required to give the exact return dates during the online application process. Otherwise, any ticket change fees will belong to the traveler. Our organization has no responsibility in this regard. There will be no new ticket purchase or a change in the airlines for any issue. If this is done, there will be no reimbursement for the new ticket and/or the unused ticket.
- Any type of insurance like travel, health and accident will be the applicant’s
responsibility. Fee for any extra luggage will be the travelers’ responsibility.
- Any flight delay and lost or late coming luggage is the airlines’ responsibility.
- Umrah pilgrims need to pay any damage they caused in Makkah and Madinah.
- Travelers are not allowed to bring any products or publications that are forbidden by the Saudi Government.
- If anyone passes away during the Umrah, they will be buried where they died. The burial will be performed by the the Presidency of Religious Affairs.
- Our organization will not be responsible for the services that can’t be provided or can only be partially provided due to restrictions from the Saudi Arabia local authorities.
- Flights will only be from the airports where Turkish Airlines flights are available (Chicago, Washington D.C, New York and Istanbul). Any abnormal increase in flight fees
might be added to the designated amount later.
- Getting to the airport in the US will be the traveler’s responsibility.
- In case of insufficient applications the program may be cancelled.
THE MATERIALS TO BE GIVEN
Backpack, Book Set, Slipper bag, Belt, 10 masks, Fragrance free soap, Pouch, Ihram
Backpack, Book Set, Slipper bag, Pouch, 10 Masks, Fragrance fee soap, Towel, Headscarf
EXPECTED TRAVEL TIMES
2017 Umrah Organization expected travel dates are below.
December 21, 2017 USA-ISTANBUL / December 22, 2017 ISTANBUL- JIDDAH
December 31, 2017 MADINA-ISTANBUL / December 31, 2017 ISTANBUL-USA
THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
- Original Passport. Passports should be chipped and has a valid date at least 6 months starting from departure date for Umrah (12/21/2017)
- Original Residency documents. The applicants who have Turkish passports should send the new chipped passport and original green card or valid residency documents.
- 3 recently taken, white background biometric picture
- If possible copy of Turkish ID cards, back and front cut in the original size
- Menengitis shot record ( Mencevax ACW 135 Y). This shot is valid for 3 years. Any valid vaccination record can be used.
- The female candidates who were born after December 21, 1977 (younger than 40) and will be alone during the Umrah travel need to fill out the form given in the link below. Please click on the link to fill out the form.
- The receipt of payment for Umrah. ( payment is needed during the online application)
- The applicants who travel with their spouse should also send the copy of marriage certificate.
The Address for the final registration is
Address: Diyanet Center of America
9704 Good Luck Road Lanham, Maryland 20706
Phone number: 301-675 74 65
Bookings are closed for this event.