My Family’s Qur’an Night
Date(s) - 10/20/2018 - 11/24/2018
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Diyanet Center of America
9610 Good Luck Road
-What is “My Family’s Qur’an Night”?
My Family’s Qur’an Night is prepared for families who are living in the DMV area. The program contains a tafsir and a competition. We will have a particular Surah ( we will let everyone know which surah we are going to do that particular week in advance). The first week we will have tafsir, and the following week we are going to have our contest. The family who wins for that week will have surprise gifts.
The first tafsir will be on Saturday, October 27, 2018, at 7:30 p.m in the Cultural Center, Auditorium. The first surah will be “Surah Taha”. On Saturday, October 27, 2018, will have a contest at the same time and the same place. Who is going to win? The winner will be whoever can answer the questions fastest.
We invite everyone to spend fifteen minutes every day with the Holy Qur’an so that you will have a special bonding with it. We would like to invite all of you to this special program.
Requirements & Notes
– Everyone in the family invited to “My Family’s Qur’an Night”. There is no age limit. We encourage you to bring everyone in your family.
– Our contest will be multiple choice answers and will be online on www.kahoot.com
– Please bring your smartphones with you. Don’t forget whoever is quickest will be the winner for that day.
– We will have a potluck after the program.
-How can you help us?
-You can donate via https://diyanetamerica.org/donations/other-payments/
– To help us to spread the word with sharing our flyers in your social media accounts.
– You can help us with spreading the word to all of your friends.